Thank you to Rachel from Parenthood Highs and Lows for the nomination! I’d not heard of these 73 questions (I’m nowhere near cool enough to read Vogue haha!), but I like quizzes so here goes…
1. What’s your favourite movie?
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
Probably The Fault In Our Stars or The Theory of Everything (Completely agree Rachel!)
3. Favourite Hitchcock film?
I haven’t seen any!
4. A book you plan on reading?
Something by Terry Pratchett
5. A book that you read in school that positively shaped you
Can’t think of one?
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
7. On a scale of one to ten how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
9. Twitter or Instagram?
Instagram- I’m a photo geek!
10. Who should EVERYONE be following right now
11. What’s your favourite food?
12. Least favourite food?
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Lots of meats
14. Favourite drink?
15. Favourite dessert?
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
Lack of freedom
19. What’s your favourite band?
There are way too many to possibly have a favourite!
20. Favourite solo artist?
As above! I do like Michael Jackson, Sam Smith, Ed Sheerhan, and Jack Garrett though
21. Favourite song?
Aha- Take on Me (loved it since I was a baby- there are MANY more songs that go right alongside that though!)
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
Either Sam Smith or Ed Sheerhan. My real dream is to sing with a gospel choir though.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I already have one on my wrist. I’m working on my next one now!
25. To be or not to be?
That is the question (touché Rachel!) .
26. Dogs or cats?
Cats- less work
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Iceland- to see the Northern Lights and America (for the sights and the food!)
35. What’s your favourite colour?
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
Heels for beauty but flats for comfort!
39. Pilates or yoga?
Yoga- more spiritual
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
Listening to music
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Read people’s minds- hear their true selves
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
C*nt- I HATE that word.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
I don’t have one- as long as it’s colourful
45. When was the last time you cried?
The other day
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
50. Who do you miss most?
51. What are you listening to right now?
The washing machine haha!
52. Favourite smell?
Anything that brings back a nice memory
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
56. Hair colour?
At the moment it’s dark brown
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
Marilyn Monroe, Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
The Beatles. Not a fan of either though.
63. Where were you born?
Birmingham Women’s Hospital
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
Gloss (but only on a non-windy day!)
67. What book have you read again and again?
The Secret Garden and Black Beauty
68. Favourite bedtime story?
Winston Was Worried
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Ravings of a Madwoman?
70. Favourite sound?
My babies heartbeats through the sonogram or the sea
71. Favourite animal?
72. Who is your girl crush?
73. Last photograph you took?
I’m now tagging Rebecca from Spice Life Laugh to answer the questions!!